Sunday, October 18, 2015

Term, Baby!

Here we are! I am 37 weeks pregnant and still holding this baby in!

All I hoped for when I began this journey was to make it to mid-October healthy and still pregnant. Now I am experiencing the honor of late pregnancy and completely grateful for all the fatigue, pain, and discomfort. It is actually nice to not be able to complain; I am lucky to be so miserable!

From this point forward, every day I can stay pregnant is a bonus. I have every reason to believe I am going to have a big, healthy newborn who will stay in my hospital room with me and never see the inside of the NICU.

We made it! Now, all I have to do is not go into labor during the 36 hours Colin is traveling for work this week. Best case scenario, I go into labor sometime next week in my classroom. Freaking out my middle school students would be an added bonus and epic way to end this part of my journey. Only time will tell.....

No comments:

Post a Comment